Sunday, January 19, 2014

- Dracula -


The Legend and Myth Comes to Life -Dracula-
Series introduces Dracula as he arrives in London, posing as an American entrepreneur who maintains that he wants to bring modern science to Victorian society. In reality, he hopes to wreak revenge on the people who ruined his life centuries earlier. There's only one circumstance that can potentially
 thwart his plan: Dracula falls hopelessly in love with a woman
who seems to be a reincarnation of his dead wife.

I have to say I love it. It is different, gutsy, creative and I love it so far. I am so glad this is different from the normal Dracula stories. Those were getting old. This one is a different vision, Which I am finding interesting and keeping my attention.

I love that Mina has a medical background, giving her intelligent and not
 a poor me kind of gal. She has has goals and is her own person.
 






I find it interesting partnership between
Dracula and Van Helsing and love to see where that goes.

I am really digging the character Lady Jayne, she is pretty bad ass so far.





Most of all I love how Dracula has a goal other then chasing after Mina.
 He has a passion about him. 


I love how Jonathan Meyers plays this character
 and can't wait to see what happens next.



The characters, the beautiful costumes and the storyline is so well made
 that I can't do anything but love this series, and there's only ten episodes with
amazing actors that makes it even more intriguing. It's a masterpiece if you like
 vampires, mystic love stories and 18th century.

Is this something for you? 
Let me know what you think
Love Jenny

1 comment:

Åh tack för att du har läst mitt inlägg.
Skriv gärna en rad och låt mig veta vad du tyckte! <3

Thank you so much for reading my blog.
I would love it if you left a comment below <3